A very important feature of our proprietary process, The Embark FORMula, is partnering with like-minded CPAs and Attorneys. We recognize that for a financial plan to be complete and sustainable it must also address issues around tax planning, risk and debt management, and estate and legal concerns. Our partners are a key part of the process and ultimately help our clients reach their full potential around financial independence.
We engage in panoramic financial planning in the context of a long-term partnership with you through our proprietary process, The Embark FORMula. To maintain a successful working relationship, one where we can help you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals, you can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all the services outlined below.
We Will Always:
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals
- Update your current financial information as your life unfolds and needs evolve
- Carefully determine and monitor your investment risk and time-frame
- Explain the implications of all recommended financial planning strategies
- Update you as appropriate by appointment, email, mail and phone
- Meet with you regularly to review your personal financial situation
- Act as your primary financial advisor and steward of your financial future
- Coordinate with other financial professionals when your plan requires it
- Treat you with the utmost respect and professionalism
Having a solid partnership is essential to effective financial planning. To this end, our stewardship framework is designed to keep us informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies. There is no winging it; nothing is left to chance.
Raymond James and its advisors do not offer tax or legal advice. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.