Dillon is a Partner at Elk Mountain Wealth Partners and a Registered Principal at Raymond James Financial Services. Elk Mountain is a comprehensive wealth management team focused on providing unfiltered guidance and exceptional service. Elk Mountain’s service capabilities though the Raymond James Private Institutional Client desk also include Private Market Investments and Customized Trading and Lending Solutions for ultra-high net worth and institutional clients.
Dillon began his career as an investment banker at Raymond James Investment Bank where he worked on more than $1 billion of mergers, acquisitions, and initial public offerings. Dillon’s background also includes working closely with his family’s small business in Burnsville, NC and with business leaders and investors through his work in venture capital and private equity.
He and his wife, Cassie, live in Weaverville, NC along with their sons, Ellis and Jack, and dog, Draco. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, fishing, golfing, hiking, and cheering on the Tar Heels..
- Partner, Elk Mountain Wealth Partners, LLC – October 2020 to Present
- Chief Financial Officer, Riddle Oil Co., Inc – April 2020 to October 2020
- Manager, Shore Capital Partners, LLC – May 2019 to April 2020
- MBA Student Intern, Nashville Capital Network – January 2018 to August 2018
- Analyst, Raymond James Investment Bank – December 2014 to June 2017
- Vanderbilt University, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Master of Business Administration, with Highest Honors (Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society)
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Bachelor of Science in Business Admiration, with Distinction
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, with Distinction
VOLUNTEER AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- GracePoint Church Stewardship Team
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Board of Mentors
- Carolina Angel Network
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.