The Pillow Factor
We respect that decisions made while entering and throughout retirement can be overwhelming and stressful.
Our goal is for you to be able to place your head on your pillow at night and be rest assured that your financial plan is:
- Tailored to your needs
…… so you can enjoy your retirement in confidence!
Step 1 – Initial Phone Meeting and Discovery
A brief 10-minute call helps determine if your needs align with our practice.
Step 2 – First Office Meeting
A personal conversation to get to know one another.
Step 3 – Review
We'll spend some time analyzing what we've learned, including:
- Your sources of income in retirement.
- Are you overpaying on taxes?
- Can your portfolio be improved?
- Other gaps in your retirement plan?
Step 4 – Second Office Meeting
- A straightforward summary is presented, along with a chance to ask additional questions, followed by a discussion of next steps.
- At the end of this meeting, take a few days to consider if you'd like to work with our team.
Step 5 – Reflect
There's no rush. Before deciding to work with us, you should consider the following questions:
- Do I like, trust, and respect this team?
- Does their philosophy align with mine?
- Do I agree with their investment strategy?
- Does the value of this relationship justify the fee?
Step 6 – Third Meeting and Onboarding
If all agree, start the paperwork to join the team and become a client.
If you decide that we are not a good fit, we will wish you all the best and every success. There is no obligation.