Over the last 20-plus years, we have continually refined our discovery process that explores the various considerations, decision factors and available strategies to help determine what is most relevant and important to you.
A clear path for building new client relationships
Our well-defined process serves as the foundation for establishing our long-term client relationships. It helps us in identifying and prioritizing your financial goals, setting expectations, and then developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy for pursuing them.
Our Plan to Live can help ensure that rational analysis takes precedent over emotional reactions to short-term market events. It helps clarify the investment approach and strategy used, and allows us to monitor all essential factors over time, and make appropriate adjustments as needed.
The Fischer Wealth Client Experience. Our clear process to help build new relationships.
Initial Meeting (Day 1)
- Learning about you, how you value money & what’s important to you
- Understanding any special concerns/challenges that worry you
- Learning how we can add value
- Outline our Plan to Live and investment selection process
- Gather statements and documents
Develop your Plan to Live (5-7 Days)
- Establish your Family Index Number
- Develop your income timeline
- Analyze current investments: risk/return to peer group and cost effectiveness
Develop your Plan to Live (7-10 Days)
- Presentation of your Plan to Live, Family Index Number, income timeline and detailed investment strategy
- Discussion of our value proposition and management fees
- Outline our concierge onboarding process including logistics, tax awareness and paperwork completion
Concierge Onboarding Process (10-20 Days)
- Sign prepared documents to open accounts and transfer existing assets
- Implement investment strategy
- Set up income direct deposits (if applicable)
First Statement Meeting (45 Days)
- Review first monthly statement
- Set up secure online account access and discuss online resources
- Establish frequency of future Plan to Live ongoing reviews
- Required Minimum Distribution planning
- Schedule beneficiary/comprehensive estate planning
Beneficiary/Advanced Planning (60-90 Days)
- Discuss family dynamics, beneficiaries & transitional planning to next generation
- Estate planning, i.e., living trust, POA, etc.
- Introduce long term health care strategies
- Charitable giving strategies
- Concentrated position planning
- Discuss coordination with CPAs/Attorneys
- Review investments: risk/return relative to peer group/asset class, tax efficiency, cost effectiveness
- Review portfolio performance
- Keeping up to date on life changes/milestones, travel plans and changing needs