What is your approach?
We follow a 6-step financial planning process at The Granville Investment Group:
- Establish a relationship with the client. What are his/her financial needs and goals? How can we help to accomplish them?
- Talk to the client to gather the required knowledge to make an informed recommendation.
- Analyze the client’s current financial status and trajectory. Is the client currently on a path that should result in successfully achieving his/her goals? If not, what changes need to be considered?
- Develop the recommendation. We will evaluate several possible scenarios, including staying on the current course, and share them with the client, carefully listening to feedback.
- Implement the recommendations. With the client, we mutually define who will be responsible for taking the suggested and accepted actions.
- Monitor the plan. With the client, we mutually agree upon who will monitor the financial plan, and on what frequency.
How much contact should we expect?
We value each and every one of our clients, no matter the size of their portfolio with us. The frequency of contact desired by the client is agreed upon during the planning process. Some clients would like annual meetings to review their financial plan, and others prefer more frequent check-ins. Our technology gives clients 24/7 access to their customized financial plan and investment portfolio so they can monitor it as often as they’d like.
How much do you typically charge for financial planning and wealth management?
We work with clients in a variety of capacities and always seek to do what’s in their best interest. Some clients retain us as fee-only financial planners, many pay us a quarterly fee to manage their investment portfolios, and others purchase insurance products for protection or guaranteed income. The cost of our services depends on how we end up helping the client but is always discussed in detail before someone joins our client family.
Why should I work with The Granville Investment Group?
In our current highly unpredictable financial market, we are a group of experienced and savvy investment professionals that work in our customer’s best interest daily. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.
How is The Granville Investment Group different from other investment teams?
The Granville Investment Group has a long history of standing out against competitors. Since our founding in 1999, The Granville Investment Group has enjoyed serving its clients best interests in all market conditions without any conflicts of interest. During times of market turmoil, this has been helpful in enabling the firm to make decisions to protect each of its managed portfolios without delay.
How are financial advisors paid at The Granville Investment Group?
Our advisors receive the same compensation regardless of recommendations made to our clients. There is, therefore, no incentive to make any recommendations enabling our team members to benefit at the expense of those we serve.
How many clients do you work with?
We are privileged to serve more than 400 households in 20 states. Our team approach allows us to give each of our clients the time and attention they deserve.
What kind of services do you offer?
Our firm offers a full range of investment and financial planning services. We specialize in working with:
- Business Owners
- Endowments & Foundations
- Families & Individuals
- Non-profit Organizations
- Retirement Plans