Client Experience & What to Expect
At Reid Sherman Investment Group, we are dedicated to providing personalized service and experienced financial planning to our clients. We treat each client as we do our own families – with trust, care and integrity.
Your experience will begin with a meeting where our team will sit down with you to gain an understanding of your needs, goals, current financial situation, investment experience and risk tolerance. Additionally, we explain our investment philosophy and how it fits with their overall financial picture.
We recommend bringing any documents that may help us understand your overall financial picture. A few items you'll want to bring include:
- Investment statements, including other brokerage firms, mutual fund companies, stocks, IRAs, annuities and employer retirement plans
- Insurance policies, including life, health, disability and long-term care
- Relevant bank statements and financial information (mortgage rates, terms, balances, auto loan information, credit card balances, assets/liabilities, etc.)
- Your budget (if you currently have one)
- A list of questions, ideas and goals
In addition to reviewing your financial documents, our team can coordinate with your tax or legal professionals to seamlessly address all matters that your investment plan should encompass. Once you feel comfortable about working together, we will work with you to create a customized plan and initiate all steps for moving ahead. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your family.