As a financial advisor who specializes in retirement planning, Stacey works with you to help prepare for, transition to, and enjoy retirement.
Focusing on goal based long-term planning, she helps you define your ideal retirement lifestyle and create a plan for financial independence.
Stacey works closely with her Home Office Partners at Raymond James to provide quality support related to:
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Plan Rollovers
- Sustainable Investing
- Roth Conversions
- Medicare Options
- Social Security Optimization
- Long Term Care Considerations
- Guaranteed Income in Retirement
- Maximizing Retirement Distributions
- Identifying Tax Saving Opportunities
- Estate Planning & Charitable Giving
As your life and needs evolve, so will your vision for the future. Stacey will be with you every step of the way, supporting your unique goals and aspirations, striving to ensure your financial future is well planned.
Originally from the Pacific Northwest, Stacey moved to Arizona with her husband, Eric, in 2020. She enjoys going to the gym, reading, watching movies, hiking and travelling.
Raymond James and its advisors do not offer tax advice. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional