Raymond James: Our dedicated partner
Truly integrated wealth management
The complexities that come with significant wealth call for far-reaching care that frees you from the burdensome day-to-day management of your investments. Working closely with a wealth manager experienced in serving distinctive individuals, families and businesses enables you to spend your time where it matters most.
We tailor our full range of wealth management services to wherever you are in life and your goals at each stage. Through a process that is detailed and time-tested, we go to great lengths to provide a holistic approach of custom financial planning, investment management, charitable giving and tax and estate planning strategies specifically for you.
As your financial stewards, we coordinate with your other trusted advisors to get a detailed look at every aspect of your life to ensure a holistic approach to serving you.
Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.
Concerns, opportunities, goals and dreams
- Priority cards
- Life goals
- What causes you concern?
Investment philosophy synchronizer
Calibrate and manage investment expectations
- The market and you
- Investment disciplines
- Activity and inactivity
Marathon roadmap process
Formalize your plan
- Portfolio construction
- Current vs. strategic
- Manager selection
- Debt management
- Employee benefits review
- Net worth statement
- 2023 Key Numbers: Contribution & Benefit Limits
Family security training
Insurance and estate review
- Life, disability, property and casualty review
- Identity protection
- Will, power of attorney, and health care power of attorney
- Everplans: Be Prepared for Anything
- Everplans - Video
Retirement encore, Medicare and legacy
- What is your encore?
- Medicare Strategy Session
Marathon income plan
Creating your retirement income paychecks
- Saving vs. spending
- Social Security Strategy
- Retirement paycheck preparation
- Retirement paycheck maintenance
- 2023 Retirement Plan Contribution Limits
- Could a Health Savings Account Help Strengthen Your Retirement Plan?
- What Will You Pay for Medicare in 2023?
- 2023 Retirement Planning Key Numbers