The White Mountain Wealth Management of Raymond James Financial Advisor Bill of Rights
- You own your client base, including the right to sell it.*
- You develop and operate your practice with our assistance, not constraints.
- You're free to work with your clients, without regard to account size or asset levels, while respecting existing Raymond James advisor-client relationships.
- You have access to world-class resources and personalized attention from a firm that puts the focus on you.
- You can count on our financial strength to support your business, even when the marketplace in challenging.
- You benefit from the stability of our firm, a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- You are never influenced to do anything that's not in your clients' best interests- no sales quotas, account size restrictions or product pushes designed to influence your decisions.
- You're entitled to enthusiastic support from associates throughout the Raymond James organization.
- You will be fairly compensated and can expect a consistent pay schedule with straightforward, transparent commission architecture and no on dealer allowances.
Please visit our Professional Opportunities website at
Contact Brian Verville, Erik Loranger or Marjorie Ruediger at 800.221.5701.
*Certain qualifications apply