Getting retirement ready
When you think about preparing for retirement, questions emerge. You may wonder how what you’ve saved stacks up against the average, or how long it needs to last. Or you might be thinking about whether you have the right investment mix for this stage of life – and market environment. We can help address all of this and more. After determining where you stand, we can help you make the most of your hard-earned income and account for the expected and unexpected in your retirement planning.
We can help you plan ahead of your retirement and consider what the next phase looks like.
Leave uncertainty behind
As you approach the end of your career, you may have questions about preparing financially and emotionally for what comes next. With us by your side, you can feel confident you’re making the right decisions – big and small – as you enter this new chapter of life.
5 years from retirement
This period is about knowing your numbers. We can help you:
- Determine what your expenses and income will be
- Forecast your healthcare costs and plan for them
- Explore when to claim Social Security to time it right for you and your family
10 years from retirement
You can accelerate savings once eligible for catchup contributions at age 50. We can help you:
- Take things like inflation into account in your financial plan
- Revisit your retirement goals and asset allocation
- Prepare for scenarios where circumstances cause you to retire early
Asset allocation does not guarantee a profit nor protect against loss.
20 years from retirement
These may be your peak earning years, so make the most of them. We can help you:
- Identify savings strategies to pursue your goals
- Balance saving for a child’s education with saving for retirement
- Review insurance policies to ensure they meet your needs
The cusp of retirement
You’ve come a long way, but there are crucial tasks still to tackle. We can help you:
- Restructure your portfolio for retirement
- Take a tax-efficient approach to retirement income
- Think through your vision of living in retirement