Bill is a financial planning and investment professional who has been engaged in the world of finance for more than 25 years. His career began with a small NYSE-member firm in Manhattan, for which he opened offices in San Francisco, California and Toronto, Ontario Canada. Bill decided to join Salomon Smith Barney in 2000 to become more educated in diversified investment planning and asset management. From there he started his own broker-dealer in New York City, before finding his ultimate home at Raymond James Financial Services. Bill now realizes the best of both worlds: running his own office while having the backing of an established, multi-billion-dollar organization. Being affiliated with Raymond James affords him access to infinite resources from all facets of the financial planning world.
Bill holds several securities licenses including the Series 7, Series 63, Series 65 and Series 31. He's also certified for life, disability and long-term care insurance, which is integral in developing a well-rounded financial plan. Other certifications/memberships include:
- Member, National Futures Association
- Canadian Securities Licensing Exam
- Salomon Smith Barney's Guided Portfolio Management Program
- Member, Financial Planning Association – The Heart of Financial Planning
- Member, Financial Services Institute – Voice of Independent Broker-Dealers and Independent Financial Advisors
Bill's primary location is in Greenwich, Connecticut, but his practice also operates out of New York, New York. He resides in Fairfield County, Connecticut.