Success is a common thread among our clients
As we begin our relationship with individuals ranging from those looking to retire to business owners and professionals in the music or healthcare industries, we start with the understanding that everyone is different. However, although they have varied careers and lifestyles, one thing is the same – all of our clients have become successful in their own right and have found the right financial team in us to fit with their life and needs.
Working with you, we place special emphasis on providing a knowledge base to form reasonable expectations for your financial goals. Part of this is knowing that there is a trade-off between risk and return. This trade-off is different for everyone, but at the heart of most, if not all, financial decisions. That’s why it’s vital we address questions such as:
- What risks are you looking to offset? Is it possible to reduce and/or transfer some of these risks?
- Are you willing to assume the risk associated with a growth-oriented strategy or is capital preservation more important to you? Which investments keep you awake at night?
- When will you need to begin taking income? How much income will you need?
- Are employment or family changes (such as retirement, relocation, marriage, divorce, a baby) on your horizon that could change your intentions for your portfolio? Will these change your ability to allocate new monies toward your goal?
- Are you actively adding to your asset base? If so, how are you adding?