The Oberlin Group of Raymond James has been advising investors for over 30 years. Our primary goal as wealth managers is to help our clients understand, preserve and manage their wealth while reducing investment risk, taxes and uncertainties. We specialize in managing 401(k) and other qualified retirement plans, and can assist employees with complicated rollover and retirement issues.
We currently manage over 40 retirement plans in the West Michigan area. We have no proprietary 401(k) product. Rather, we offer and have broad experience with dozens of independent platforms including American Funds, Fidelity, Great West, Hancock, ING, Mass Mutual, Nationwide, Principal, Securian, Transamerica and Vanguard. We coordinate the following plan functions:
- Fee transparency and full disclosure under ERISA
- Conduct regular employee education and enrollment meetings
- Assist the third party administrator (TPA) with plan design, installation and implementation
- Ongoing monitoring of investments, expenses, and legislative issues
- Offer traditional open architecture and/or guaranteed retirement income programs
- We can work on either a commission or fee basis (RIA)
- Four dedicated advisors to help serve your employees
Our “mission” is to get retirees prepared for retirement, and to position them (and their finances) to help carry them through retirement.