Giving back means giving of ourselves
As advisors, the well-being of others is always at the forefront of what we do. We are proud supporters of several organizations that have made it their mission to serve the needs of others in our community.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters: Thomas has served on the board of this organization.
- The United Way: As part of the Young Leaders’ Society for the United Way, Terrance volunteers and helps with engagements.
- Anderson’s League of Leaders: Terrance serves as second vice president of this organization, which aims to build leadership skills in youth affected by violence.
- The American Red Cross: Thomas has served on the board of this organization.
- West Alabama Chamber of Commerce: Terrance serves as mentor coach to new members and as an ambassador for the chamber, assisting with events.
- Good Samaritan Clinic: Thomas serves on the board of this organization.
- 100 Black Men of West Alabama: Thomas is an active member of this organization, which aims to improve the quality of life of our communities, and enhance educational and economic opportunities for all African-Americans.
- Young Tuscaloosa: Terrance serves as membership retention committee chairman.
- Junior Achievement of Alabama: Sarah volunteers at local schools to teach the children about work-readiness, financial literacy and building a bright future.
- Adopt-A-School: Sarah works with our adopt-a-school partner to help with various events and activities, such as reading to the students during Read Across America week, judging the school spelling bee, and heading up the Adopt a Family Christmas donations.
- West Alabama Auburn Club: As president, Terrance hosts events and watch parties and encourages involvement among Auburn alumni in the West Alabama area.
- Tuscaloosa Youth for Christ: Terrance serves on the board of directors.
Raymond James is not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.