Many of the corporate executives we serve are specifically executives of Caterpillar, Inc. One key member of our team spent nine years at Caterpillar.
Our team specializes in working with corporate executives in many of Peoria’s most prominent companies. Executives at publicly traded companies face many unique challenges when managing their personal financial plans. They are often so consumed by the demands of their occupations that they are unable to dedicate the necessary focus to their personal financial situations.
Our team specializes in providing consulting services to successful corporate executives on a variety of important financial matters:
- Concentrated stock positions
- Equity-based compensation
- Regulatory requirements/forms filing
- Company trading policies
- Additional corporate strategies
- Stock ownership requirements
- Deferred compensation options
- Cash incentive programs
- Pension options
- Company sponsored insurance
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) analysis
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.