A breadth of services to serve a variety of needs
A Full Range of Services
We believe that all areas of your financial plan should work together in a closely coordinated manner that focuses on achieving your specific goals. We provide a full range of services, including:
- Investments and asset allocation*. Asset allocation – selecting the right mix of investments – is the single most important factor in long-term portfolio performance. We work closely with you to choose suitable investments that reflect your specific objectives and risk tolerance. We also take into account external factors such as inflation, taxes, interest rates and the economic outlook.
- Insurance planning. Being ready for the unexpected is an important part of financial planning. We review your current policies, make recommendations if necessary and work with you to create an insurance package designed to help provide comprehensive protection for you and your loved ones.
- Debt management. While debt can be a valuable instrument in achieving your long-term financial goals, your liabilities should be structured in a way that helps to ensure you are in control of your obligations. We analyze your overall debt picture relative to your income and savings goals, provide suggestions as necessary, and help you manage your cash flow.
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans/IRAs. Company-sponsored retirement plans vary widely in terms of the investment choices available, as well as in the terms of specific plans. We help you get the most out of your current plan while also providing guidance on the choices that come with retirement.
- Business succession plans. If you've built a successful business, it's likely that a significant amount of your total net worth resides in the company. We'll help you create an exit strategy designed to maximize the value of your hard work, that ensures the business is in good hands and also considers the emotional issues that are often present.
- Estate planning. You can never place too high a value on knowing that your assets will be passed on to your heirs in a tax-efficient manner and that your wishes will be respected. Estate law is complex and subject to change. We work with you to create a comprehensive estate plan, help choose the appropriate trustee and realize any tax benefits that may help your immediate financial situation.
- Collaboration with your CPA and attorney. Comprehensive financial planning requires the expertise and cooperation of professionals in several different fields. We are accustomed to working closely with other advisors to help ensure that your financial plan reflects the best thinking of those you trust. As always, your needs are our first priority.
- Charitable intent. Fulfilling your philanthropic goals is an important aspect of financial and estate planning, and one in which the right approach can often produce immediate benefits. We help you determine the best way to help the causes that matter to you while also keeping an eye on tax-advantaged strategies that may improve your current situation.
- Titling of assets. This often-overlooked aspect of financial planning is vitally important to minimizing estate tax liabilities and ensuring that assets can be accessed quickly and easily if necessary. We review your current asset titling and make recommendations when indicated, then help you make any changes that may be appropriate.
- College planning. It's no secret that college expenses are rising at an alarming rate. There are a number of tax-advantaged plans to help you in this area, and it's important to understand the benefits – and details – of each one. We'll help you select the plan that's right for you – and that provides a college education for your children or grandchildren.
- Long-term care. With healthcare costs continuing to increase and the future of existing coverage plans uncertain, it's vital that individuals plan for their own care. We'll help you examine the different options and create a customized package that supplements the benefits you may already have while also providing for circumstances that may arise in the future.
- Planning for Retirement. In today's rapidly changing world, retirement planning has never been more challenging. Whether your retirement is still some time off, fast approaching or already here, working with a financial advisor to map a comprehensive, thoughtful retirement strategy and keep it on track is essential to your future well-being.
*Asset Allocation does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
Raymond James does not give tax or legal advice. Please consult the appropriate professional on these matters.