We’re grateful for the continual support of our clients who have helped us achieve success. It’s our honor and privilege to return the favor as active members of our community. Here are some of the initiatives that are most important to us.
New Mexico State University Foundation (NMSU)
- Gary Poling is the president of the Colorado Alumni chapter.
- He is a former member of the Foundation Board and served as Vice-Chair of the Investment Committee.
Latino Community Foundation (LCFC)
- Gary Poling currently serves on the board of the Latino Community Foundation of Colorado as the Treasurer.
- Gary Poling is a former member of the Board of Directors.
- He and his wife Lorena helped over 75 children volunteering as wish grantors.
TU Legacy Fund
- Gary and his wife Lorena have founded TU Legacy Fund designed to provide support in the areas of education and help for immediate needs of struggling families.
We donate a percentage of our advisory fees to several non-profit organizations. We consider ourselves partners with our clients in the donation since it wouldn’t happen without all of us.
"Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us daily." ~Sally Koch
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.