Wealth Management Integrated Into the Fabric of Your Life
Managing your wealth has far-reaching effects into the many aspects of your life. That is why we focus on the three main components of wealth management – investment consulting, advanced planning and relationship management. These areas represent the pillars of our holistic approach to wealth management and separate us from many other investment firms.
To serve your investing needs, we use a number of strategies and analytics that include:
- Development of written investment policy statement based on your specific objectives
- Defining optimal asset allocation based on your time horizon and risk tolerance
- Working in coordination with the Raymond James due diligence team, selection of appropriate managers for each asset class in your portfolio
Our advanced planning capabilities allow us to provide meaningful solutions such as:
- A wealth road map that provides direction based on where you are now, where you want to be and actionable strategies to help get you there
- A wealth enhancement strategy to help mitigate the erosive effects of taxes and inflation
- A wealth transfer plan to help wealth pass efficiently to family or friends
- Preservation of wealth, not just from market forces, but from having it unjustly taken away
- A giving plan that employs philanthropic best practices
Client relationship management
- Ongoing clarity of your critical needs and meeting those needs over time, utilizing scheduled reviews and meetings, to maintain a consultative process
- Exerienced network relationship management
- Collaborating with a suite of carefully curated professional partners, to ensure your entire financial picture is being addressed
Eric Wheeler: Your Personal Wealth Advisor
For booking Eric Wheeler as a speaker for your upcoming meeting or conference.
Free White Paper
Request the white paper “Finding the Right Financial Advisor” to learn the seven questions you should ask.