Detailed planning is OUR CORE CAPABILITY
Legacy Financial Group has a long history of helping investors reach their goals. And we believe that our clients’ success hinges not simply on our skill, but on the relationships we build with each of them.
With more than 85 years of combined industry experience, we’ve learned that taking success farther requires more than financial planning – it requires financial partnership. So, as we help you plan for where you’re going, we strive to build a deeper understanding of who you are and where you have been.
Legacy Financial Group Values
- We are independent
- We will remain a privately owned, independent practice to help ensure that we act in the best interest of our clients and employees
- We do the right thing
- We act with integrity and put our clients first
- We think for the long term
- We engage in thoughtful decision making and believe that investment excellence should drive our decisions
- We work together to achieve common goals
- We show respect and humility towards each other and our clients
- We believe in creating a supportive work environment that fosters teamwork, collegiality, and effective communication
- We strive for and demand excellence
- We make the extra effort, practice continuous improvement, and stay flexible to adapt to changing circumstances
- We are committed to employees
- We foster an environment that provides flexibility and opportunity for growth, while also requiring accountability
- We are community minded
- We support philanthropic giving and encourage employee volunteerism
For almost twenty years, our team has provided tailored investment and financial planning advice to individuals, families and businesses across the country and internationally.
Our seven person team of professionals include a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®), an Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®) focused on insurance analysis and planning, and registered support staff.
The entire team works collaboratively on behalf of each client to help achieve their unique goals.
Meet our Financial Team
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investments & Wealth Institute™ (The Institute) is the owner of the certification marks ”CIMA®,“ and ”Certified Investment Management Analyst®.“ Use of CIMA®, and/or Certified Investment Management Analyst® signifies that the user has successfully completed The Institute's initial and ongoing credentialing requirements for investment management professionals.