Norm has been a Chairman's Council member from 2003 to 2020.
Chairman's Council membership is based mainly on assets under management, education, credentials and fiscal year production.
Re-qualification is required annually. The ranking is not representative of any one client’s experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisor’s future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.
"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1."
Norm has established a proprietary, discretionary business practice for high net worth individuals with a keen eye toward Warren Buffet's critical rules.
A native Philadelphian, he earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from the Pennsylvania State University in 1983. After spending several years as a Certified Public Accountant, he parlayed his interests and experiences into a career in financial services. Since 1988, Norm has developed skills as a financial service advisor at both regional and multi-national firms. Prior to joining Raymond James in 2002, he served his expanding client base at Janney Montgomery Scott, Prudential Securities and Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette (now UBS).
Board Affiliations include:
- Member of Investment Committees at both Temple Beth Hillel-Beth El and the Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy
- Past Board member of Temple Beth Hillel-Beth El in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
- Past Board member of the Heritage Conservancy Of Bucks County Investment Committee
- 2008 Super Sunday Co-Chair with wife Holly -- major fund raising campaign which raised $1,000,000 for Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Past member of the National Football League Players Association Financial Advisors Association
- Past member of the Raymond James Governmental Affairs Council
- Past member of the Raymond James Mutual Fund Advisory Council
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.
Raymond James and its advisors do not offer tax or legal advice. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.