Already Have A Financial Advisor?
We are willing to provide a second opinion – at no cost – regarding their recommendations and investments ideas. If they are providing you with real value, comprehensive service and beneficial advice, we have no problem recommending that you maintain the relationship.
When you work with us, you will be able to answer "yes" to all of these questions.If you cannot do so with your current advisor, we welcome the opportunity to serve you.
- Is your advisor actively working with you on things other than just your investments – for example, estate planning or tax planning? Do they take the time to educate you on these topics?
- Does your advisor analyze current events, policy changes or market circumstances and then relay how they might affect your personal situation?
- Is your advisor (or their staff) prompt and responsive when you need something done?
- Does your advisor show you the potential hazards or drawbacks of their recommendations, along with the benefits? Do they disclose everything up front?
- Is your advisor's compensation structure clearly stated?
- Does your advisor have the flexibility to make adjustments if market conditions change rather than just a “set it and forget it” attitude?
- Does your advisor spend substantial time during meetings to discuss your life goals and where you are in relation to them? Do they even know what your goals are?
- Does a live person answer the phone?
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website's users and/or members.
Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.. Metis Wealth Advisory Group is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services.