Issues We Help Manage for Our Clients.
Reviewing these questions will give you a good sense of what areas we can help you with. The next step would be scheduling a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, so we can learn about you and discuss how we can help meet your needs and goals.
- Do you feel confident that your financial life is in order?
- Are you unsure of when, how or even if you'll retire?
- Do you struggle with managing your portfolio or lack confidence in some of your investment decisions?
- Do you have a 401(k) account that you've left with a previous employer?
- Are you unhappy with your current 401(k) account's performance or investment options?
- Does your annual tax bill confuse, upset or alarm you? Do you take your investment and retirement accounts into consideration when you plan for current and future taxation?
- Is your spouse or other loved ones protected from loss of income if you were to pass away?
- Have you considered the potential costs of healthcare while in retirement? Do you have a plan in place if you were to need assistance with daily living? Do your parents have such a plan in place?
- Do you have children or grandchildren you would like to assist with college education costs? If you're already aiding them, do you know if your current plan is on track?
- Have you executed a proper estate plan and had it updated within the last five years? (This is especially critical if you have a net worth of more than $1 million or have a complicated family situation.)
- Do you have the time or desire to stay up to date with the constantly changing investment, tax and political landscapes in the world today?
- Metis Wealth Advisory Group 4900 Meadows Road Suite 100 Lake Oswego, OR 97035-3195
- T 503.697.4271
- TF 800.697.4271
- F 503.697.9505
- Map & Directions
- Map & Directions
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website's users and/or members.
Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.. Metis Wealth Advisory Group is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services.