Expertise for the big picture and finer details
- What makes Vivian Investment Partners a good choice for me?
- What does “Financially Independent” mean?
- How do I know if I am Financially Independent yet?
- What do you mean by a “Work-Optional Lifestyle”?
- Can I still work with Vivian Investment Partners no matter where I live?
- How do I know if I would be a good fit?
- Is there a charge for an initial meeting with you?
- Is there an investment minimum?
- My finances are complicated. Is V.I.P. able to handle that?
- How can I be sure my money and information are kept safe?
- What is an RICP?
- What is a CFP®?
- What does a Fiduciary mean?
- What does it mean to work with an Independent organization?
- What are your fees?
- Do I really need an advisor? Maybe I could do it myself.
- I’m ready to work with V.I.P. What’s the next step?
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.