Supporting Our Community and People
We are passionate about contributing to our community and participate in many civic, charitable, religious and alumni organizations. Each member of our team has his or her own organizations they support, and collectively we do a lot in the community, including participating in public speaking events to educate others on the basics of investing, the market and 401(k) plans.
Organizations we support:
- St. Ignatius High School
- WVU Letterman Club
- Toys for Tots
- Revere Schools Foundation
- College of Business at the University of Akron
- College of Business at Kent State University
- Cornerstone of Hope
- Community Harvest of Stark County
- The Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association
- Association of the United States Army
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Council of Italian-American Societies of Summit County
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.