Living in retirement
After decades of work, you’ve made it to a well-deserved stretch of freedom called retirement. Now the question is how to make your money last through this new phase of life. As your financial guide, we’ll help you figure out a withdrawal strategy that fits your situation and helps you pursue meaningful goals. After all, you’ve got a lot of living to do.
Financial guidance to help you live in retirement the way you’ve always dreamed of.
Three considerations in retirement
It’s common to have questions swirling as you plan for retirement. Take comfort knowing we can help you decide when to start tapping social security, how much you should allocate for healthcare as you age, and how you can leave a legacy that honors your story. We’re by your side through it all.
You’re finally free to pursue your passions and check items off your bucket list. We can help you:
- Plan to pursue lifelong goals, including travel and charitable endeavors
- Project healthcare costs and consider Medicare and long-term care coverage options
- Make the most of your income streams, such as Social Security
Life has settled into a peaceful rhythm as you enjoy memorable moments in time. We can help you:
- Update your estate plan and check beneficiaries
- Set up a tax-efficient wealth transfer strategy
- Have meaningful legacy planning conversations with your family
Turning point phase
As the honeymoon ends, a clearer vision of the rest of your life begins. We can help you:
- Review housing options – aging in place versus downsizing
- Create a dynamic, efficient budget for healthcare costs
- Consider other longevity concerns as part of your financial plan