SUPPORTING THE PEOPLE AND PLACES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN INDIANA
We believe not only in giving back, but in giving of ourselves – and that true wealth in life can also be measured by one's compassion and generosity.
SOME OF THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO US:
- Little Red Door Cancer Agency
- Random Acts of Flowers
- Indianapolis Public Library
- USAC Benevolent Fund
- Midwest Food Bank
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Restore Old Town Greenwood
- Leadership Johnson County
- Rotary International
- Boy Scouts of America
- Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame
- Cancer Support Community Central Indiana
- Greenwood Christian Academy
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Conquer Paralysis Now
- Herron School of Art and Design Youth Programs
- United Way Central Indiana
- Stutz Artist Association
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
These are hypothetical examples for illustration purposes only. Actual investor results will vary.
While we are familiar with the tax provisions of the issues presented herein, as financial advisors of Raymond James we are not qualified to render advice on tax or legal matters. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.