Knowledgeable guidance For employer-sponsored plans
At the Brechnitz Group of Raymond James, we offer extensive experience in establishing, implementing and managing qualified retirement plans for companies and their employees.
We specialize in serving corporate executives responsible for 401(k), 403(b) and 457 plans whose objective is to provide employee benefits in a cost-efficient manner, while meeting their responsibilities and mitigating their liability as plan sponsors.
Our experienced team is highly knowledgeable in vital areas such as investment recommendation and monitoring, comparative vendor analysis and the transitioning and integration of your company plan. Our expertise in developing and redefining an Investment Policy Statement and monitoring retirement plan legislation can help you meet your fiduciary responsibility.
What's more, we are committed to communicating with and educating your employees at all levels of your company to ensure an unparalleled level of service and client satisfaction – freeing you to make more efficient use of your time.Qualified retirement plan services:
- Provide regulatory updates
- Consult on the evaluation and selection of service provider alternatives
- Perform plan design review
- Serve as primary contact for all aspects of plan servicing
- Perform plan review
- Discuss overall plan service, operations and results
- Assist in the design of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Provide employee communication and education
- Consult on the design and implementation of non-qualified retirement plans