Questions you may have and answers to go along with them.
- Q. What differentiates your team from other financial advisors or planners?
- Q. What is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and why is that important?
- Q. How long has Raymond James been in business?
- Q. What are your minimum requirements for accepting new clients?
- Q. How is your team compensated?
- Q. What services do you provide and what products can you use?
- Q. Where are my assets held when I work with you?
- Q. Will I be able to see my investments online whenever I want?
- Q. How often do you communicate with clients? How often are changes made to my portfolio?
- Q. Is there a charge for the initial meeting?
- Q. How do I transfer my assets to you from another advisor?
- Q. Are your fees tax deductible?
- Q. Who is a typical Goodwater Wealth Management client?
- Q. Do I have to live close to your office to be a client?
- Q. Can you help me with my taxes?
- Q. My question isn't in the list above. How can I get an answer?
- Q. How do I get started?
There is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful. Investing involves risk and investors may incur a profit or a loss. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results.