Enjoy a relationship built on honesty, loyalty and mutual respect.
Our relationship with clients is close and personal, and we'll work hard to ensure everything we do exceeds your expectations in order for us to fulfill the high standards of professional excellence we've set for ourselves. We pledge to work hard to gain your trust and to do nothing that would ever make you feel you've misplaced it.
Your experience will begin with a meeting where our team will sit down with you to gain an understanding of your needs, goals, current financial situation, investment experience and risk tolerance. Additionally, we'll explain our investment philosophy and how it fits with your overall financial picture. You'll need to bring any documents that may help us understand your overall financial picture. This will help us in developing your financial plan. A few items you'll want to bring include:
- Investment statements, including other brokerage firms, mutual fund companies, stocks, IRAs, annuities and employer retirement plans
- Insurance policies, including life, health, disability and long-term care
- Relevant bank statements and financial information (mortgage rates, terms, balances, auto loan information, credit card balances, assets/liabilities, etc.)
- Your budget (if you currently have one)
- A list of questions, ideas and goals – think about your vision of retirement
We will also work with you to find out your communication preference and stick closely to a communication schedule to keep you informed and up to date regarding your plan.