- Investor Relations
- Financial Information
- News and Events
- Shareholder Information
- Corporate Governance
2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Raymond James Financial, Inc.'s (NYSE: RJF) 2021 Annual Shareholders Meeting will be held Thursday, February 18, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. ET.
In light of the public health impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and visitor restrictions at our headquarters, the annual meeting this year will be conducted virtually and solely via webcast. Shareholders will be able to participate in the virtual meeting online, vote their shares electronically and submit live questions by following the instructions in their proxy materials. Presentation slides will be posted on the day of the event and will be viewable within the webcast.
2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Raymond James Financial, Inc.'s (NYSE: RJF) 2020 Annual Shareholders Meeting was held Thursday, February 20, 2020 at the company's corporate headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Shareholders Meeting Audio | Play
- Shareholders Meeting Presentation | View
- 2020 Proxy Statement | View
- 2019 Annual Report | View
- Form of Proxy Card | View
- Additional Proxy Soliciting Materials | View
- Additional Proxy Soliciting Materials - Associate Communications | View
- Additional Proxy Soliciting Materials Amendment No. 2 | View
For all Raymond James shareholders who were unable to attend the meeting in person, an audio recording of the event is available in the above list. This broadcast is not a solicitation for Raymond James Financial Stock.