The sense of satisfaction that comes along with being in control is something you’ll experience daily as you oversee every detail of your practice – from business structure and marketing to client service and procedure – confident Raymond James is there to provide support when you need it.
To help you dig deeper into what being an independent advisor entails – and what you can expect as part of Raymond James – we’ve provided answers to the questions advisors ask most.
• Three years of experience
• Production of $350,000 to start a new branch or $300,000 to join an existing branch
• You’ll receive an 81% to 90% payout – your specific percentage is based on each branch’s total prior months’ trailing 12 production.
• Option to choose from an RJ provided list of preferred vendors for benefits package
• You’ll select your office location, décor and hours of operation.
• You’ll be free to hire your own team with assistance from Raymond James Human Resources or bring existing staff with you.
• All Raymond James products and services
• Firm technology, including integrated financial planning software, performance reporting, CRM, high-quality research, an institutional-level training system and more
Discover many of the benefits of independent affiliation with Raymond JamesView PDF
View the 90-day transition timeline with major milestones and an overview of the support provided by the Raymond James transition and technology consultants.View PDF
A professional dedicated to helping your independent business succeedView PDF
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our recruiters about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.