A day in the life
The sense of satisfaction that comes along with being in control is something you’ll experience daily as you oversee every detail of your practice – from business structure and marketing to client service and procedure – confident Raymond James is there to provide support when you need it.
The big questions
To help you dig deeper into what being an independent advisor entails – and what you can expect as part of Raymond James – we’ve provided answers to the questions advisors ask most.
• Three years of experience
• Production of $350,000 to start a new branch or $300,000 to join an existing branch
• You’ll receive an 81% to 90% payout – your specific percentage is based on each branch’s total prior months’ trailing 12 production.
• Option to choose from an RJ provided list of preferred vendors for benefits package
• You’ll select your office location, décor and hours of operation.
• You’ll be free to hire your own team with assistance from Raymond James Human Resources or bring existing staff with you.
• All Raymond James products and services
• Firm technology, including integrated financial planning software, performance reporting, CRM, high-quality research, an institutional-level training system and more
Hear for yourself why Raymond James is the choice for successful independent advisors like you
Discover many of the benefits of independent affiliation with Raymond JamesView PDF about The Independent
View the 90-day transition timeline with major milestones and an overview of the support provided by the Raymond James transition and technology consultants.View PDF about Transition Timeline
Your independent business consultant
A professional dedicated to helping your independent business succeedView PDF about Your independent business consultant
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our recruiters about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.