Financial Advisor Bill of Rights
We believe you should be the one who determines the best course for your business - so much so, we've put it in writing.
*Certain qualifications apply.
- You own your client base, including the right to sell it.*
- You develop and operate your practice with our assistance, not constraints.
- You’re free to work with your clients, without regard to account size or asset levels, while respecting existing Raymond James advisor-client relationships.
- You have access to world-class resources and personalized attention from a firm that puts the focus on you.
- You can count on our financial strength to support your business, even when the marketplace is challenging.
- You benefit from the stability of our firm, a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- You are never influenced to do anything that’s not in your clients’ best interests – no sales quotas, account size restrictions or product pushes designed to influence your decisions
- You’re entitled to enthusiastic support from associates throughout the Raymond James organization.
- You will be fairly compensated, and can expect a consistent pay schedule with straightforward, transparent commission architecture and no holdbacks on dealer allowances.