A day in the life
Working as an advisor in a bank or credit union means knowing what it is to be part of a community. Each day, you’ll enhance an institution’s ability to serve its clients and share in the success it has already established, all while leveraging the full resources and strength of Raymond James – our extensive product platform, forward-looking technology and dedicated home office team – to help take that success even farther
The big questions
To help you dig deeper into what being an institutional advisor entails – and what you can expect as part of Raymond James – we’ve provided answers to the questions advisors ask most.
• May depend on the bank program, but generally $250K+ in annual production
• Compensation will be determined by the bank investment program, but is often in the range of 35% to 55% depending on your business mix and production
• A full array of employee benefits offered through your institution
• In an established financial institution such as a community bank or credit union
• Depending on the institution, colleagues could include a program manager, fellow advisors, support staff, and other bank or credit union professionals.
• Access to robust resources, turnkey solutions and integrated technology from Raymond James as your custodian partner
• Firm technology, including integrated financial planning software, performance reporting, CRM, high-quality research, an institutional-level training system and more
The power of real brokerage
Learn about Raymond James’ long history of supporting investment programs.View PDF about The power of real brokerage
The latest issue of our Financial Institutions Division’s newsletterView PDF about Executive Insights
Wealth Management for Depositories
Learn more about our services at our corporate websiteView Website about Wealth Management for Depositories
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our recruiters about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.