By the Numbers
- Founded in 1962; public since 1983
- Approximately $896 billion in client assets
- RJF shareholders’ equity of $6.8 billion
- Market capitalization of approximately $12.4 billion
- More than two times required regulatory capital
- 128 quarters of consecutive profitability*
- Approximately 8,100 financial advisors
- Top-10 municipal underwriting firm**
- Equity research coverage of nearly 1,100 companies
*Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information provide is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell Raymond James Financial Stock.
**Source: Bloomberg. Based on overall par amount.
As of: 12/31/2019