By the Numbers
- Founded in 1962; public since 1983
- Approximately $727 billion in client assets
- RJF shareholders’ equity of $5.6 billion
- Market capitalization of more than $12 billion
- More than two times required regulatory capital
- 120 quarters of consecutive profitability*
- Over 3,000 locations in the United States, Canada and overseas
- Approximately 7,500 financial advisors
- Top-20 municipal underwriting firm**
- Equity research coverage of nearly 1,300 companies
*Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information provide is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell Raymond James Financial Stock.
**Source: Bloomberg. Based on overall par amount.
As of: 12/31/2017