As a firm that truly understands the power of a good investment, Raymond James has always made it a priority to attract top young talent and to invest in their success – now and into the future.
Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of graduates gain and hone skills across a variety of disciplines and embark on promising careers, both here and with other leading firms across the country. And we put all of that experience to work when we created our new program for recent college graduates: the Accelerated Development Program.
Designed to provide competitive opportunities to motivated, recent college grads, the program gives participants exposure to core Raymond James business units within a specific discipline, or “track,” to help them build functional knowledge and accelerate their growth.
Over the course of six to 19 months and three rotations (length and number of rotations vary by track), ADP participants in nine tracks will dive into the history and structure of the firm while developing their leadership and professional skills. To help ensure their success, ADP analysts are offered three pillars of support: their rotation managers, the program manager and their mentors. Depending on the track, participants will rotate through a variety of departments and department areas that align with their career goals.
1. Sales & Trading - participating departments include:
2. Financial Analysis & Accounting - participating departments include:
3. Investment Research, Consulting & Wealth Management - participating departments include:
4. Operations & Risk - participating departments include:
5. Application Development - participating departments include:
6. Business Analysis - participating departments include:
7. Information Security - participating departments include:
8. Project Management - areas of focus include:
9. Marketing - areas of focus include:
Ultimately, the program’s goal is to place successful candidates into a full-time role within their track once they’ve completed their final rotation. It’s an intense, but rewarding, process that truly prepares emerging graduates for the next steps in their career.
Our latest class of ADP participants started their rotations earlier this month. If you’re interested in following in their footsteps as part of our Summer 2018 program, be sure to check back for our ADP spotlight series as well as open ADP jobs next Fall.