From your office inside a well-established and well-appointed regional branch, you’ll deliver an elevated experience supported by collaboration with fellow advisors and staff, a suite of high-caliber, boutique services for high-net-worth clients, and the combined strength of Alex. Brown and Raymond James.
To help you dig deeper into what being a client advisor entails – and what you can expect as part of Alex. Brown – we’ve provided answers to the questions advisors ask most.
• Seven years of experience
• Production of $700,000 or higher in fee and commission revenues
• Up to 50% payout (specific percentages depend on mix of business and production)
• Bonus opportunities, deferred compensation and equity participation plans
• The full array of Raymond James’ competitive employee benefits offerings
• You can choose to join an existing branch or start a branch of your own
• Depending on the branch, colleagues could include a regional executive, fellow client advisors and support staff
• Your support staff will be hired by your regional executive
• All Raymond James products and services
• Firm technology, including integrated financial planning software, performance reporting, CRM, high-quality research, an institutional-level training system and more
A profile on the firm’s past, present and future from Research magazine.View PDF
Learn more about how you can build your future on our history at our corporate website.Visit Website
Check out the latest edition of the Alex. Brown Newsletter featuring current trends, seasoned insight and an inside look at Alex. Brown.View PDF
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our recruiters about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.