Chemicals Investment Banking
Strong connectivity. Strategic advice.
With deep industry knowledge, Raymond James’ Chemicals Investment Banking team provides tailored advice and solutions to clients through M&A advisory, capital raising and restructuring services. Our expertise is expansive and covers key verticals across the value chain, including base chemicals, intermediates, specialty chemicals, engineered materials, and specialty ingredients. Our team’s extensive experience in the Chemicals industry includes both large-cap and middle-market transactions across several end markets, both domestically and internationally. Our deep relationships with key market participants and hands-on approach allow us to provide thoughtful and relevant solutions that enable our clients to achieve their strategic objectives.
Chemicals Subsector Expertise
- CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers)
- Catalysts & process chemicals
- Chemicals distribution, blending and toll manufacturing
- Crop protection chemicals
- Electronic materials & chemicals
- Engineered materials
- Flavors & fragrances
- Functional additives
- Health & bioscience ingredients
- Hygiene chemicals
- Industrial gas
- Inorganic chemicals
- Intermediates & derivatives
- Personal care ingredients
- Pigments and color systems
- Specialty chemicals
- Specialty food ingredients
Transaction HistoryView All Transactions
Transaction history may include a transaction completed by a Raymond James banker while at a former firm.