Ease of execution.
We provide personalized service throughout every stage of the transaction, from acquisition to disposition.
Northeast region, a commitment to excellence and leadership.
Raymond James is committed to being a leader in affordable housing in the Northeast and providing our developer partners and investors with the highest level of expertise and execution. Our team members are value-added partners, experts on state and city housing programs, and focus on ease and efficiency of execution.
Demand for high-quality affordable housing often outpaces supply, especially in the areas of supportive housing for populations in need. Since 2010, Raymond James has invested more than $2.3 billion in properties in the state of New York alone, representing thousands of affordable housing units. Already a regional leader, Raymond James is committed to further expanding our presence and increasing our investments in the years ahead.
RJAHI projects in the news
- Raymond James sponsors state of the art MLK Plaza in the Bronx
- Raymond James Tax Credit Funds sponsors affordable housing for at-risk homeless youth
- Raymond James sponsored property is AHF 2017 Readers’ Choice Overall Winner
- Raymond James Tax Credit Funds sponsors the preservation of 109 senior housing units in New York
- Raymond James Tax Credit Funds’ developer partner receives community service award from New York senator
- Raymond James Tax Credit Funds’ syndicated property wins AHF 2015 Readers Choice Award
- Morris Court Opens in the Bronx
- Canaan House Saves Mitchell Lama Building in Harlem
- 203 Gramatan Avenue Brings “Luxury Workforce” Housing to Mt. Vernon
- Highridge Gardens Opens in Poughkeepsie
- Adaptive Reuse of the Historic Woolworth Five & Dime Store into Affordable Housing
- A Home for Creativity in East Harlem
- Linwood Mill announced as finalist for 2014 Historic Rehabilitation Awards
- Groundbreaking for Independence Square in Newburgh
- Poughkeepsie Commons Provides Housing and Services to Seniors & Veterans
- Linwood Mill honored with a 2013 Massachusetts Historical Commission Preservation Award
- Ribbon Cutting for Riverway Apartments in Brooklyn
- El Barrio’s Artspace PS109 featured in Tax Credit Advisor
- Hidden Pond Apartments Opens in Amherst NH
- Broadway Genesis Apts to offer apartments for veterans
- Woodstock Commons finalist for Best Rural Development 2012-2013
- Ribbon Cutting for The Mews At Baldwin Place
- Patchogue Artspace Lofts
- Opening of Intervale Senior Residences
- Fairport Apartments Named Upstate Project of the Year